Friday 16 March 2012

How supermarket shopping should be



Over in Peasmarsh, I decided to sample Jempsons to do my weekly grocery shop and I was ever so pleasantly surprised. As my Jempsons experience began, I was greeted by an elder gentleman in shirt and dicky bow tie wishing me a good day and before me laid a feast of fresh produce beautifully displayed, begging for me to touch and feel their freshness. Ok so I'm getting carried away but it really was a refreshing shopping experience. A million worlds away from the aisle rage one gets in Sainsburys or Tescos. Like every supermarket it has designated counters; your butcher, deli, fishmonger and so forth however Jempsons make them feel homely like your visiting your local deli. The food is locally grown and overall, it's a much nicer grocery shopping experience. It's how supermarket shopping should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment