Saturday 23 January 2010

Things are looking bright

As a graphic designer, style and colour is inspired and influenced by everything around us; society, fashion, technology, politics and more. I've been looking at the Pantone fashion colour report for 2010 and with Spring around the corner, I can't wait to see a bit more colour. Going through my inbox, Flickr and my pile of magazine tear outs, I'm excited about the colours we're going to be seeing this year. In what have been doom and gloom times, it's not surprising to know we'll be seeing splashes of sunshine to brighten our mood. We're going to be seeing dependable neutrals together with the brights of spring and they'll be warm and optimistic. Below are a selection of things I've had my eye on which will give you a feel for some of the lovely colours we'll be seeing more of as we approach the warmer months!

Vases by FxBallery.

Kitchen Utensils Print by Pat Edgeley of Antigraphic


Photography by the multi-talented Danielle T.

No comments:

Post a Comment