Friday 15 April 2011

Hidden Tracks

Having had the longest Winter ever, it feels like it's been ages since I enjoyed the delights of Hastings on a sunny day. Last weekend I was walking by Claremont and as I passed the old Observer building passage, I spotted some street art I hadn't seen before.

I've always admired the urban feel of the little alley round the back of the Old Oberserver Building. I've even used it before as a backdrop for a photograph and I think it would make a great location for a fashion shoot.

I decided to check out this street art I hadn't seen and as I walked down the quiet and eerie passage, I felt like I was in an American teen supernatural series. In a few steps I found myself transported. I was no longer in Hastings. Perhaps the outskirts of Paris somewhere? I didn't have the courage to stay and investigate further but maybe next time. And who knows where I'll end up? Perhaps in the gutter minus my handbag but then where would we be if we weren't a little curious hey?




No comments:

Post a Comment