Saturday 18 September 2010

The Perfect Brew

I've been archiving my uni work and came across my portrait collection "The Perfect Brew" of which I never had the chance to blog about or upload on Flickr. 

The photographic collection is basically all about tea. I love tea. It's so many things, all in one cup. A refreshment, an icebreaker, a peacemaker, or simply something to warm your cockles. As a beverage enjoyed by many walks of life, I looked at producing a beautiful photographic collection that celebrated the British institution of the cuppa and provided insight into the rituals of how to make the perfect brew by lovers of tea.

And so I scoured Hastings and St Leonards for tea lovers and produced the following collection of which I submitted as part of my graphic communication degree at The University of Brighton.

To follow are some of my favourites. To see the full collection visit my Flickr












No comments:

Post a Comment