Saturday 28 November 2009

Go green this Christmas

I take my hats off to those who choose to go Christmas Card free over the festivities but I must admit, being a graphic designer and a self confessed paperphile, Christmas just isn't the same without those physical Christmas Cards from the ones you love.

So as long as we try and do our bit, I think that's what counts. And so now available, either via my shop or on etsy, you can buy my ever so cute 100% recycled Christmas cards. Taken from an original collage of mine, the design is inspired by vintage Christmas baubles. 

Send a card with a difference and wish your loved ones a green and vintage inspired Christmas this year! 

PS. Like a 5-pack as opposed to one? Drop me a line and we can tailor your order. x






3 comments:

  1. Those are cute!

    I already sent mine out but maybe next year:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks! No worries, there'll be even more cute ones to choose from next year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! Just wondered where you got the recycled paper/card from?! I really want to get some! xXx :)

    ReplyDelete