Sunday 22 April 2012

I love Sundays

My gorgeous niece and my husband Richie tiptoeing through the Bluebells















































Sunday is a day of rest for me. And I know when I've had a good Sunday, it's when I forget I have work the next day! Today was a gorgeous Spring day and there's nothing I like better on a sunny day than to go for a walk across Fairlight Glen to see my little niece. It was so idyllic today. Bluebells peppered the landscape as orange tipped butterflies chased each other. As a pheasant called, a heron glided above, riding the thermal air currents. And moments later, a woodpecker knocked, tapping away purposefully. To have so much nature on my doorstep is invaluable. Perhaps the best things in life really are free?

No comments:

Post a Comment