Sunday 23 October 2011

A Pitstop at the Pelican



We seem to be spoilt for sunny Sundays here in Hastings this October and I am certainly not complaining. Had a lovely potter in the Old Town and it could have been May. The streets were bustling, the fishmongers were busy and the fish and chippies had queues of day visitors. It really has been a glorious day.

Whilst taking a stroll along the seafront, I came across a new little frozen yoghurt cafe called the Pelican which was adorable. I love finding a new place that I know I'll go back to. The friendly owners have given the listed building a new lease of life and I have to say, their homemade frozen yoghurt was divine. Heavenly yet guilt-free.

Sitting outside the Pelican, watching the fairground attractions whizz round as I soaked up some autumnal sun, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment