Monday 1 August 2011

Things that inspired me this weekend...


1. My lovely hometown. I love how there's always a festival or fete of some sort in Hastings. This next week sees the
Hastings Old Town Carnival Week which has a packed diary of outdoor fun from sea boot leg races to a street party, it's all happening in Hastings.


2. My neighbours blue passion flowers. I've never ever seen these flowers before and they are absolutely beautiful. I think they could quite possibly be my official favourite.


3. I was in Barnes at the weekend and on my way to the pub I just had to get a photo of Orange Pekoe's handpainted patterns in their window. They make me think of those beautifully decorated Indian elephants.

I love to snap things that catch my eye and store them in my inspiration lock-up. Now I just need some time to raid it and make something of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment