Saturday 6 November 2010

Pen & Pringle Purchases

I can often be found rummaging in junk shops - I love it. I love hunting for quirky finds that bring a touch of uniqueness and charm to a home. I'm slowly building up an eclectic mix of both old and new to create what I feel is a vibrant, happy and characterful home that's true of me and the hubster. As I clutter my home, I'll keep you posted on my finds. Here's a look at some of my latest indulgences:



I've always liked the idea of having a valet stand. I like leaving things lying about for a day or four - it's called living I tell the other half. I like the lived in look and in our Victorian house this valet stand will look lovely in the bedroom with a few of my usually strewn garments.


The globe I got as a present for the hubbie. Although it's not old, the vibrant colours look great on the shelf with my vintage bits. It's actually really nice to look at the globe and daydream about flying off to the other side of the world. I think every home should have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment