Sunday 13 June 2010

Cycle Chic Sunday

Although I've had my head buried in books for the last stretch of my degree work that's got to be in for 8am tomorrow (eek!), I had to escape to keep my sanity and so I booked me and the hubby to do a bicycle maintenance workshop by the lovely people at HEN who are running "Nice Green Sundays"; little workshops based around green living like recycled art, gardening etc.


Anyway, the workshop got me excited about using my bicycle more and I was truly inspired by the Cycle Chic movement and stumbled across Cycle Chic Sundays. How cool to get together on bikes, go for a leisurely ride, accompanied by a spritzer and a bit of lunch?! Sounds like my kinda Sunday!!

So now I want to find fellow ladies up for either a fortnightly or monthly Cycle Chic Sunday!! If you're local-ish to Hastings/ St Leonards and fancy getting together for a Sunday ride with a spot of lunch and vino, send me a message at jen@penandpringle.co.uk . Or even if you're not local, it might be nice to venture further afield! Just pop me an email. x

No comments:

Post a Comment