Tuesday 16 February 2010

We love tea

I'm looking to produce a beautiful photographic book for one of my uni briefs and I've been overwhelmed by how co-operative and generous the people of my town are. The book I'm looking to produce is all about tea, how it's drunk by all walks of life and how everyone has their own little way of having their tea. I've been here, there and everywhere photographing the lovely people of Hastings and St Leonards and I can't wait to show you the finished results! Here's a sneak peek at some of my photos so far!

























































































2010 Jen Pringle

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea for a photo book, very British! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures! I love b&w photography!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, thanks Katy. Me too, love the intensity of b&w photography. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Jen! Im a bit late on seeing this, but your photos are incredible! I hope you do end up making a book out of them. The mans face getting his hair cut (in the chair) cracks me up.
    Well done, definitely keep going with the idea of reproducing the book! Ill buy one!!!!
    Clare

    ReplyDelete