Monday 15 June 2009

Inside Out

As well as uni, half of my week is spent doing youth work and this Saturday, health agencies for young people across Hastings and Rother are coming together to host a young men's health event called Inside Out to try and raise awareness about men's health issues and encourage young men to think about looking after themselves from the inside out. 

I was asked to develop an identity for this event as well as promo materials. With health promotion in the local area tending to be perceived as quite naff, I wanted to create something that young men would happily be associated with, something with a bit of street cred - I hate using that term but you know what I mean. 


The simple, iconic graphics communicating the "Inside Out" message have great impact in situ and the t-shirts are already going down a storm.

If you happen to be in the Hastings area this Saturday, pop into the beautiful St Mary's in the Castle for a spot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen! Thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog, I'm glad you stopped by. Loving the T-shirt design and other work on here, I look forward to seeing what you get up to next! All the best xxx

    ReplyDelete