Friday 6 February 2009

Cuckoo



I'm in love. In my research for some inspiration for this week's IF, I found something so gorgeous I could cry. I want this so bad, but on a student budget, I can only dream as this beautiful piece of design is $600. My list of treats for when I land my first graphic design job is growing at quite an alarming rate. So far I have:

  • the electra bike that I showed you the other month
  • orangita cuckoo clock (as above)
  • lizzie allen wallpaper
  • 1970s rosewood desk
  • oak plans chest
  • orla kiely bedding - oh, and her furniture is divine too
  • Smythson Diary
  • magno radio
  • aquascutum mac!!
God, that list makes me salivate. I graduate next summer so once I've bagged my dream job, I'll have to post pics of the above treats in situ as I gradually(!) acquire them. Watch this space.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment